Mother of Uber CEO killed in boating accident -newspaper
May 27 The mother of ride-hailing firm Uber's chief executive has died in a boating accident near Fresno, California on Friday, the Fresno Bee reported on Saturday.
May 10 500.Com Ltd:
* 500.com limited announces financial results for the first quarter of 2017
* Q1 revenue RMB 18.4 million versus RMB 2.2 million
* Qtrly basic and diluted losses per ads were RMB1.52 and RMB1.52, respectively.
* Qtrly non-GAAP basic and diluted losses per ADS were RMB0.82 and RMB0.82, respectively
* Qtrly loss per share $0.02 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BA latest to be hit by computer problems (Adds comment by BA's chief executive)
May 27 General Motors Co said on Saturday that proxy advisory firm Institutional Shareholder Services has recommended that shareholders vote against a slate of directors proposed by hedge fund Greenlight Capital and reject the hedge fund's plan to divide GM shares into two classes.