July 4 (Reuters) - Acacia Mining Plc:
* Notices of arbitration served in Tanzania on behalf of Bulyanhulu gold mine, Pangea Minerals Limited
* Notices refer current disputes between government of Tanzania and each of BGML and PML to arbitration
* Remains of view that "negotiated resolution is preferable outcome to current disputes"
* Acacia will not participate directly in these discussions when they commence
* All 3 mines continuing to operate in line with previous announcements Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: