BRIEF-Galapagos announces share capital increase
* Announces on Friday a share capital increase as a result of a public offering of American Depositary Shares
March 31 Alaska Communications Systems Group Inc -
* Alaska Communications announces amendment of purchase price and satisfaction of the financing condition in connection with its tender offer for its outstanding 6.25% convertible notes due 2018
* Alaska Communications Systems - amendment to increase purchase price to $1,037.50 per $1,000.00 principal amount of notes validly tendered prior to April 14
* Alaska Communications Systems Group - amendment to confirm satisfaction of financing condition related to new credit facility on March 28, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Netflix announces proposed 1 billion euro offering of senior notes
NEW YORK, April 24 GE Power, a division of General Electric Co, is close to signing a services deal with a subsidiary of Algerian utility Sonelgaz SpA valued at more than $3 billion, likely the largest such agreement ever for GE, according to a person familiar with the matter.