Mother of Uber CEO killed in boating accident -newspaper
May 27 The mother of ride-hailing firm Uber's chief executive has died in a boating accident near Fresno, California on Friday, the Fresno Bee reported on Saturday.
April 10 Allegiant Travel Co -
* Allegiant reports march 2017 traffic
* Still expect q2 trasm to be positive
* Also guiding q3 asms to grow between three and seven percent
* "Still on schedule to grow full year 2017 asms between eight and twelve percent"
* Says March total system load factor 82.7% versus 86.5%
* Revised q1 2017 trasm guidance negative 4.8 percent to negative 4.4 percent
* Sees q1 2017 cost per available seat mile excluding fuel (casm-ex fuel) in range 11.6% to 12.0%
* Sees q1 2017 fixed fee revenue and other revenue $18.4 million to $19.4 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BA latest to be hit by computer problems (Adds comment by BA's chief executive)
May 27 General Motors Co said on Saturday that proxy advisory firm Institutional Shareholder Services has recommended that shareholders vote against a slate of directors proposed by hedge fund Greenlight Capital and reject the hedge fund's plan to divide GM shares into two classes.