Sailing-Winds of change for America's Cup in Bermuda Triangle
HAMILTON, Bermuda, June 24 Mystery surrounds what next for the America's Cup if New Zealand win sailing's most prestigious prize in Bermuda next week.
April 5 Allergan Plc
* Allergan reports topline Phase II data supporting advancement of Botox® (onabotulinumtoxina) for the treatment of major depressive disorder (MDD)
* Allergan Plc - Botox 30 U dose demonstrated numerically superior efficacy in madrs total score compared to placebo
* Allergan Plc - Both secondary efficacy variables (CGI-S and HAMD-17) showed numerically superior efficacy over placebo in Phase II study
* Allergan Plc - 50 units of Botox did not demonstrate superior efficacy over placebo in Phase II study
* Allergan Plc - Both 30 units and 50 units of Botox were well tolerated in Phase II study
* Allergan - Plan to move forward and develop a Phase 3 program for a potential new treatment option for patients adults with major depressive disorder Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.
June 23 The UPS employee who shot three coworkers to death last week inside a United Parcel Service facility in San Francisco before killing himself appears to have singled out his victims deliberately, but a motive remains unknown, police said on Friday.