June 20 (Reuters) - Allied Properties Real Estate Investment Trust-
* Allied announces acquisition in Toronto's St. Lawrence market area
* Deal for $60 million
* Allied properties real estate investment trust - "we do not expect to pursue either intensification opportunity in near term"
* Allied Properties Real Estate Investment Trust - financed acquisition by utilizing portion of proceeds from most recent unsecured debenture financing
* Expects acquisition to be neutral to its ffo per unit at outset
* Allied Properties Real Estate Investment Trust - expects acquisition to become modestly accretive to ffo per unit during first 5 years of ownership
* Allied Properties Real Estate Investment Trust - property was free and clear of mortgage financing on closing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: