Sailing-Winds of change for America's Cup in Bermuda Triangle
HAMILTON, Bermuda, June 24 Mystery surrounds what next for the America's Cup if New Zealand win sailing's most prestigious prize in Bermuda next week.
May 2 Ameresco Inc-
* Ameresco reports first quarter 2017 financial results
* Q1 non-gaap loss per share $0.04
* Q1 loss per share $0.01
* Q1 revenue $134.6 million versus i/b/e/s view $124 million
* Sees fy 2017 earnings per share $0.37 to $0.43
* Sees fy 2017 revenue $665 million to $700 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.01 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Fy2017 earnings per share view $0.35, revenue view $681.9 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Total project backlog was $1,643.2 million as of march 31, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.
June 23 The UPS employee who shot three coworkers to death last week inside a United Parcel Service facility in San Francisco before killing himself appears to have singled out his victims deliberately, but a motive remains unknown, police said on Friday.