BRIEF-New Gold provides rainy river development update
* New Gold provides rainy river development update; project schedule and cost remain in line with January 2017 plan
April 4 American Midstream Partners lp
* American Midstream Partners places Midla Natchez pipeline in service
* American Midstream Partners LP- Unit received approval from Federal Energy Regulatory Commission to place Midla Natchez pipeline into service
* American Midstream Partners LP - Pipeline project was financed with $60 million of 3.77% senior secured notes due June 30, 2031 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* GE Oil & Gas and Eni East Africa sign long-term partnership to develop gas resources offshore of Mozambique
MOSCOW, June 27 The Arbitration Court of Bashkortostan will continue hearing Russian oil producer Rosneft's lawsuit against business conglomerate Sistema on July 12, RIA news agency reported on Tuesday.