PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - May 25
May 25 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
March 8 Amplify Snack Brands Inc:
* Amplify Snack Brands Inc reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 financial results
* FY 2017 earnings per share view $0.56, revenue view $403.9 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q4 adjusted non-gaap earnings per share $0.09
* Q4 gaap earnings per share $0.11
* Q4 sales $88.6 million versus I/B/E/S view $87.3 million
* Sees FY 2017 adjusted earnings per share $0.43 to $0.51
* Sees FY 2017 sales $404 million to $420 million
* Amplify Snack Brands Inc sees full year 2017 adjusted EBITDA of $103 million to $111 million
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.10 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SAN FRANCISCO, May 24 Infosys Ltd, the India-based computer services giant, on Wednesday touted its new strategy to hire and train 10,000 American workers over the next two years at the company's annual leadership meeting in San Francisco.
DUBAI, May 25 Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Thursday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.