British ad agency WPP affected by cyber attack - spokesman
LONDON, June 27 Britain's WPP, the world's biggest advertising agency, said on Tuesday it had been hit by a cyber attack, one of many major corporations to face major disruption.
May 15 Amyris Inc
* Amyris reports 164 pct product revenue growth over prior year & continued strong outlook
* Q1 loss per share $0.13
* Q1 revenue rose 47 percent to $13 million
* Q1 revenue view $32.3 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q1 earnings per share view $-0.09 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* "Expect to deliver around $60 million of product revenue for 2017"
* "Significant" progress in healthy sweeteners with expected commercial production in 2018 of low cost
* Sees FY total revenue to be "better than" 2017 plan
* Expects growing farnesene for vitamin E oil from around $6 million in 2016 to around $20 million in 2017
* Expect to deliver around $60 million of product revenue for 2017, or more than double from 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Bioanalytical Systems Inc - entered into a credit agreement with first internet bank of indiana - sec filing
BASEL, June 27 Switzerland's Syngenta, the crop protection company acquired by ChemChina, has vowed to bulk up its seeds business and join the chase for assets rival Bayer must sell to gain regulatory approval for its takeover of Monsanto.