BRIEF-Rockwell Diamonds says provides update on three units in South Africa
* Rockwell provides fifth update regarding three subsidiaries in south africa. Liquidation merit hearing postponed to end october.
April 28 Apple Inc:
* Says "we’ve been trying to reach a licensing agreement with Qualcomm for more than five years but they have refused to negotiate fair terms"
* Says "without an agreed-upon rate to determine how much is owed, we have suspended payments until the correct amount can be determined by the court" Further company coverage:
* Delivery Hero needs capital to fight competitors (Adds final pricing)
* BIOTELEMETRY HOLDS 17,831,214 LIFEWATCH SHARES, CORRESPONDING TO 96.50% OF VOTING RIGHTS AND SHARE CAPITAL OF LIFEWATCH Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)