Brazil's Cemig appoints Luiz Paroli Santos as CEO of subsidiary Light
SAO PAULO, June 27 The board of Brazil's utility Cia Energética de Minas Gerais nominated on Tuesday Luiz Paroli Santos as the new chief executive officer at subsidiary Light SA.
May 11 aTyr Pharma Inc
* aTyr Pharma announces first quarter 2017 operating results
* aTyr Pharma Inc - Qtrly net loss per share, basic and diluted $0.56
* aTyr Pharma Inc- As of March 31, 2017, aTyr had $61.9 million in cash, cash equivalents and investments
* aTyr Pharma- Continues to expect that its cash, cash equivalents and investments will be sufficient to fund its anticipated operations into Q3 of 2018
* Q1 earnings per share view $-0.51 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BUENOS AIRES, June 27 Argentina-based Pan American Energy will invest some $1.2 billion in the country this year, with a focus on development of hydrocarbons, a company spokesman said on Tuesday.
* Eldorado Gold Corp- Kisladag is now expected to produce approximately 38,400 ounces of gold in Q2 of 2017 and about 90,000 ounces of gold for first half of 2017