Travelers Co's William Heyman elected as FINRA chairman
June 29 The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) on Thursday named William Heyman, chief investment officer of Travelers Company Inc, as its chairman, effective July 18.
April 11 Aveda Transportation And Energy Services Inc
* Aveda Transportation And Energy Services Q4 revenue C$31.4 million versus C$17.5 Million
* Aveda Transportation And Energy Services announces 2016 results and provides operational update for the first quarter of 2017
* Aveda Transportation And Energy Services Q4 loss per share C$0.32
* Aveda Transportation And Energy Services Inc -anticipates a substantial increase in revenue in Q1 of 2017 as compared to Q1 of 2016
* Aveda Transportation And Energy Services - preliminary revenue for Q1 of 2017 of about $39.0 - $41.0 million compared to $12.0 million in Q1 of 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON, June 29 The U.S. Food and Drug Administration plans to reorganize its drug review staff and create a SWAT team to eliminate a backlog of requests for rare disease drug designation, it said on Thursday.
LONDON, June 29 (IFR) - Citigroup has made several appointments to its equities electronic execution team, hiring Joseph Sidibe as a senior salesperson from Bank of America Merrill Lynch as well as Phoebe Nockolds from Liquidnet and Rupert Dransfield from HSBC.