Sailing-Winds of change for America's Cup in Bermuda Triangle
HAMILTON, Bermuda, June 24 Mystery surrounds what next for the America's Cup if New Zealand win sailing's most prestigious prize in Bermuda next week.
April 26 BCE Inc:
* BCE reports first quarter 2017 results, announces updated 2017 financial targets
* Q1 adjusted earnings per share c$0.87 excluding items
* Q1 earnings per share c$0.78
* Q1 revenue c$5.384 billion versus I/B/E/S view c$5.37 billion
* Q1 earnings per share view c$0.85 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* BCE Inc sees revenue growth of 4% - 6% in 2017
* BCE Inc sees adjusted EBITDA growth 4% - 6% for 2017
* BCE Inc sees adjusted EPS $3.30 - $3.40 for 2017
* FY2017 earnings per share view c$3.43, revenue view c$22.76 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.
June 23 The UPS employee who shot three coworkers to death last week inside a United Parcel Service facility in San Francisco before killing himself appears to have singled out his victims deliberately, but a motive remains unknown, police said on Friday.