Boeing expands CFO Greg Smith's role
June 28 Boeing Co said on Wednesday its Chief Financial Officer Greg Smith will take on additional roles, ahead of the planned retirement of some of its key executives later this year.
March 29 B&G Foods Inc
* B&G Foods announces pricing of public offering of senior notes
* B&G Foods- Pricing of registered public offering of $500 million aggregate principal amount of 5.25% senior notes due 2025
* B&G Foods Inc - Priced offering of $500.0 million aggregate principal amount of 5.25% senior notes due 2025 at price to public of 100% of their face value Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Stocks down after cyber attack, U.S. healthcare delay * Dollar lowest since November * Bond yields rise on Draghi comments * Gold climbs above 100-day moving average (Updates prices) By Peter Hobson LONDON, June 28 Gold prices rose on Wednesday as the dollar weakened and stock markets were held down by a global cyber attack and delay to U.S. healthcare legislation which fuelled doubts about President Donald Trump's ability to pass stimulus measures.
* Indexes up: Dow 0.46 pct, S&P 0.43 pct, Nasdaq 0.18 pct (Updates to open)