BRIEF-Government Properties enters into commitment letter with Citigroup Global
* Government Properties Income Trust - entered into a commitment letter, or the commitment letter, with Citigroup Global Markets Inc
June 19 Blackrock’S chief investment strategist Richard Turnill
* Blackrock’S chief investment strategist Richard Turnill provides comments on disconnect between Fed normalization and falling long-term rates
* Blackrock's Turnill says the rates disconnect is partly due to markets overly focusing on softening inflation data while fed focuses more on outlook
* Blackrock's Turnill - sees sustained above-trend global growth & stabilizing inflation ahead
* Blackrock's Turnill - above-trend global growth & stabilizing inflation mean impact of Fed’s pace of normalization may be greater than bond markets currently anticipate
* Blackrock's Turnill says "our base case is for modestly rising U.S. rates"
* Blackrock's Turnill says front-end to intermediate U.S. Treasuries, as well as credit and mortgages offer little cushion against Fed normalization hiccups Further company coverage:
June 28 Online meal-kit company Blue Apron Holdings slashed the expected pricing range for its initial public offering to between $10 and $11 per share from its previous expectation of $15 to $17 per share.
June 28 Fusion Telecommunications International Inc: