UPDATE 9-Police consider manslaughter charges over London blaze as thousands evacuated
* Police fear death toll could rise above 79 (Updates number of people affected, adds political reaction)
April 17 BNC Bancorp:
* BNC Bancorp announces earnings for first quarter 2017
* Q1 operating earnings per share $0.44
* Q1 earnings per share $0.28
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.43 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Entered into agreement and plan of merger With Pinnacle Financial Partners, Inc
* Merger with pinnacle has received all necessary regulatory approvals
* Shareholders will receive 0.5235 shares of pinnacle's common stock for every share of company's common stock
* Qtrly net interest income $58.7 million versus $57.9 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 Brazil's top federal prosecutor will level corruption charges against President Michel Temer one at a time instead of making all the accusations at once, a strategy aimed at weakening his defense, a source with direct knowledge of the process told Reuters on Friday.
WASHINGTON/MOSCOW, June 23 Western technology companies, including Cisco, IBM and SAP , are acceding to demands by Moscow for access to closely guarded product security secrets, at a time when Russia has been accused of a growing number of cyber attacks on the West, a Reuters investigation has found.