U.S. retail mall vacancies edge up in second quarter - Reis
June 27 U.S. retail mall vacancies increased in the second quarter and rents were slightly higher, real estate research firm Reis Inc said in a report.
May 4 Cabela's Inc
* Cabela’s announces first quarter 2017 results
* For quarter, consolidated comparable store sales decreased 8.9 pct and U.S. comparable store sales decreased 9.1 pct
* Q1 non-GAAP earnings per share $0.40
* Q1 earnings per share $0.28
* Q1 same store sales fell 8.9 percent
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.38 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q1 revenue $834.9 million versus I/B/E/S view $860.2 million
* Merchandise gross margin decreased by 80 basis points in quarter to 31.4 pct compared to 32.2 pct in same quarter a year ago
* "disappointed with our merchandise sales in Q1" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BEIJING, June 28 The United States hopes that more varieties of its genetically modified corn will be approved for import by Beijing, the U.S. ambassador to China said on Wednesday.
June 28 Toshiba Corp chip business chief Yasuo Naruke: