MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - May 28
DUBAI, May 28 Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Sunday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
May 11 Caesars Entertainment Corp:
* Co, Caesars Entertainment Operating Company said New Jersey Casino Control Commission ruled on matters related to CEOC restructuring
* Anticipates New Jersey Casino Control Commission rulings to be forthcoming by early Q3 of 2017
* Commission approved lease agreement between entities and Caesars Atlantic City and Bally's Park Place
* Caesars Entertainment anticipates rulings to be forthcoming by early Q3 of 2017
* Commission ruled entities to own real property assets of Caesars Atlantic City, to be licensed as casino service industry enterprise licensees
* Further approvals of matters required to complete restructuring & merger are pending before New Jersey Division Of Gaming Enforcement & Commission Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 27 The mother of ride-hailing firm Uber's chief executive has died in a boating accident near Fresno, California on Friday, the Fresno County Sheriff's Office said on Saturday
May 27 The mother of ride-hailing firm Uber's chief executive has died in a boating accident near Fresno, California on Friday, the Fresno Bee reported on Saturday.