PRESS DIGEST- Financial Times - May 30
May 30 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
April 11 CalAmp Corp:
* CalAmp announces court ruling in Omega patent infringement case
* Says last week court entered judgment against calamp in patent infringement lawsuit filed in December 2013
* Says recorded a reserve of $2.9 million in February 2016 at time of jury verdict
* CalAmp corp -recorded reserve of $6.0 million in its financial statements for year ended February 28, 2017 as a result of judge's award of trebled damages
* CalAmp - on April 5, trial court judge awarded Omega trebled damages in aggregate amount of $8.9 million plus attorneys' fees in amount to be determined
* CalAmp Corp - $6.0 million charge will impact fiscal 2017 GAAP-basis results of operations by $0.11 per diluted share
* CalAmp Corp - $6.0 million charge will not impact fiscal 2017 non-GAAP earnings per share or adjusted EBITDA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 30 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
VANCOUVER, May 29 British Columbia's minority Green Party on Monday struck a deal with the left-leaning New Democrats to govern Canada's western-most province, a move that casts doubt on the future of key energy projects from firms such as Kinder Morgan Inc.