April 26 (Reuters) - Calfrac Well Services Ltd
* Calfrac announces first quarter results and update on 2017 capital program
* Q1 revenue C$268.8 million versus I/B/E/S view c$239.2 million
* Q1 loss per share C$0.14
* Q1 earnings per share view c$-0.26 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Calfrac Well Services Ltd - continues to evaluate opportunities to reactivate additional equipment in Canada throughout summer
* Calfrac Well Services Ltd - is in final stages of reactivating two incremental fleets in colorado with contributions expected for at least half of q2
* Calfrac Well Services - continues to engage with clients in existing, legacy operating areas as well as in areas where company has no operating history
* Calfrac Well Services Ltd - "outlook for company's operations in Canada remains positive"
* Calfrac Well Services Ltd - "in Mexico, business environment remains challenging with very limited onshore pressure pumping activity"
* Calfrac Well Services - will continue to evaluate market while maintaining a small scale operating presence with a minimal cost structure in Mexico
* Calfrac Well Services Ltd - announcing an increase in its 2017 capital budget from $25.0 million to $45.0 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: