UPDATE 1-GM settles hundreds of ignition switch lawsuits
NEW YORK, June 23 General Motors Co has agreed to settle federal lawsuits by as many as 203 plaintiffs over defective ignition switches in its vehicles, a Friday court filing shows.
May 8 Chicago Bridge & Iron Company Nv:
* New awards for Q1 were $3.3 billion, as compared to $1.2 billion for Q1 of 2016
* Fy2017 earnings per share view $4.20, revenue view $9.97 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Backlog at end of q1 of 2017 was $19.3 billion
* cb&i reports first quarter 2017 financial results
* Q1 earnings per share $0.24
* Q1 revenue $2.4 billion versus i/b/e/s view $2.42 billion
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.93 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sees fy 2017 earnings per share $3.50 to $4.00
* Sees fy 2017 revenue $9.5 billion to $10.5 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SAO PAULO, June 23 Brazil's agriculture minister prepared to travel to the United States on Friday to fight a ban on imports of fresh Brazilian beef, which hit shares of local meatpackers and revived concerns about the image of the world's largest beef exporter.
* U.S. FDA approves Bevyxxa® (Betrixaban) first and only anticoagulant for hospital and extended duration prevention of Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) in acutely ill medical patients