UPDATE 1-AIG CEO may reduce buybacks, focus on acquisitions
June 28 American International Group Inc CEO Brian Duperreault said on Wednesday the company would likely slow the pace of share buybacks and instead spend on acquisitions.
May 3 Cbl & Associates Properties Inc
* Cbl & Associates properties reports results for first quarter 2017
* Q1 adjusted FFO per share $0.52
* Cbl & Associates Properties Inc qtrly funds from operations per diluted share $0.53
* Cbl & Associates properties qtrly noi declined $1.8 million, due to $2.6 million decrease in revenue, partially offset by $0.8 million decrease in operating expense
* Cbl & Associates Properties Inc - anticipates ffo, as adjusted, in range of $2.18 - $2.24 per diluted share for 2017
* Cbl & Associates Properties Inc sees same-center noi growth in range of negative 2.0% - 0% in 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 28 Shaw Communications Inc on Wednesday reported strong quarterly subscriber gains at its revamped cable business and notched wireless profit growth even as it spent heavily to build up both businesses.
WASHINGTON, June 28 U.S. securities regulators on Wednesday filed civil accounting fraud charges against Canada-based oil and gas company Penn West Petroleum Ltd and several of its former top finance executives.