BRIEF-BP expects $750 million non-cash exploration write-off in Angola
* Actively managing exploration portfolio and exiting non-competitive assets, expects around $750 million non-cash exploration write-off in Angola
April 25 Century Aluminum Co-
* Century Aluminum Company reports first quarter 2017 results
* Q1 adjusted loss per share $0.05
* Q1 loss per share $0.17
* Q1 revenue $365.8 million versus i/b/e/s view $366.8 million
* Century Aluminum Co- shipments of primary aluminum for q1 of 2017 were 186,395 tonnes compared with 183,210 tonnes shipped in q4 of 2016
* Q1 earnings per share view $-0.12 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* "conversion costs during quarter were in line with expectations and remain so"
* In quarter, "alumina pricing has, consistent with our expectations, shown a downward trend" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 29 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1400 GMT on Thursday:
DAR ES SALAAM, June 29 The Tanzanian government submitted three bills to parliament on Thursday that would allow it to force mining and energy companies to renegotiate their contracts, the latest in a string of moves that have alarmed foreign investors.