UPDATE 1-China's authorities tighten noose around online video content
* Analysts say internet companies can adjust to new rules (Recasts, adds context, analyst comment, user comments)
March 10 Ciber Inc:
* Ciber confirms receipt of director nominations
* Ciber Inc - Legion Partners Asset Management, Llc has submitted a notice of its intent to nominate two candidates to stand for election to board
* Ciber Inc - board will review nomination notice of legion partners Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, June 23 Investors pulled $7.7 billion from U.S. equities, the biggest outflows in five weeks, data from Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BAML) showed on Friday, reversing the previous week's bumper inflows as bears battled with the bulls.
* Seritage Growth Properties - pursuant to terms of master lease units co, units of Sears Holdings Corp, Sears Holdings exercised right to terminate master lease