BRIEF-Bioanalytical systems inc says entered into credit agreement with First Internet Bank Of Indiana - SEC filing
* Bioanalytical Systems Inc - entered into a credit agreement with first internet bank of indiana - sec filing
March 28 Ciber Inc:
* Ciber Inc - on March 22, 2017 Ciber, Inc entered into amendment No. 13 with Wells Fargo Bank NA - sec filing
* Ciber Inc- amendment No. 13 also permits an overadvance under credit facility of $12.3 million through and including March 26, 2017-sec filing
* Ciber - amendment no. 13 limits borrowings under credit facility to lesser of 100% of forecasted figure in 13-week cash forecast required Source text (bit.ly/2ngME2K) Further company coverage:
BASEL, June 27 Switzerland's Syngenta, the crop protection company acquired by ChemChina, has vowed to bulk up its seeds business and join the chase for assets rival Bayer must sell to gain regulatory approval for its takeover of Monsanto.
* Market sceptical of Fed's hawkish message * Yellen, Harker due to speak in London on Tuesday * Platinum recovers from six-week lows reached on Monday (Recasts, updates prices, adds details) By Maytaal Angel LONDON, June 27 Gold rose on Tuesday after hitting a six-week low in the previous session as bargain hunting set in and the dollar slid sharply before speeches by U.S. Federal Reserve officials. Fed officials have signalled that they plan to continue on