March 14 (Reuters) - Ciber Inc
* Ciber issues statement commenting on unsolicited offer by Ameri Holdings
* Says "Ciber's board of directors is carefully reviewing and considering Ameri Holdings' offer to determine course of action"
* Says Houlihan Lokey, Inc. is acting as financial advisor to company
* Confirmed that it has received preliminary, non-binding letter of interest from ameri holdings to acquire, effected by a merger, the company
* Says deal for mix of preferred securities,cash consideration, which ameri holdings values at $0.75 per share of ciber common stock Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: