Sailing-Winds of change for America's Cup in Bermuda Triangle
HAMILTON, Bermuda, June 24 Mystery surrounds what next for the America's Cup if New Zealand win sailing's most prestigious prize in Bermuda next week.
May 5 Cigna Corp
* Cigna reports strong first quarter 2017 results, raises outlook
* Q1 adjusted operating earnings per share $2.77
* Q1 revenue $10.4 billion versus I/B/E/S view $10.1 billion
* Q1 earnings per share view $2.45 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q1 earnings per share $2.30
* Global health care net medical costs payable was approximately $2.51 billion at March 31, 2017 and $2.26 billion at December 31, 2016
* Adjusted income from operations now projected to grow in range of 15 pct to 20 pct, to $2.41 billion to $2.53 billion in 2017
* Sees 2017 total revenue growth 3 pct to 4 pct
* Sees 2017 global medical customer growth 500,000 - 600,000 customers
* Sees full year total commercial medical care ratio 80.5 pct to 81.5 pct
* Adjusted income from operations now projected in range $9.25 to $9.75 per share in 2017
* FY2017 earnings per share view $9.53, revenue view $40.47 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q1 2017 shareholders' net income included special item of $132 million after-tax, or $0.51 per share
* Sees full year global health care operating expense ratio 20.5 pct to 21.5 pct
* Cigna corp-sees full year total government medical care ratio 85 pct to 86 pct
* Sees full year total commercial medical care ratio 80.5 pct to 81.5 pct Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.
June 23 The UPS employee who shot three coworkers to death last week inside a United Parcel Service facility in San Francisco before killing himself appears to have singled out his victims deliberately, but a motive remains unknown, police said on Friday.