U.S. says hopes China will approve more GMO corn for import
BEIJING, June 28 The United States hopes that more varieties of its genetically modified corn will be approved for import by Beijing, the U.S. ambassador to China said on Wednesday.
April 26 Cincinnati Financial Corp
* Cincinnati Financial- $44.07 book value per share at march 31, 2017, up $1.12 or 2.6 percent since year-end
* Cincinnati Financial reports first-quarter 2017 results
* Q1 operating earnings per share $0.59
* Q1 earnings per share $1.21
* Cincinnati Financial - qtrly total revenues of $1,523 million versus $1,364 million
* Cincinnati Financial - qtrly earned premiums $1,208 million versus $1,154 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.51, revenue view $1.37 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 28 Toshiba Corp chip business chief Yasuo Naruke:
TOKYO, June 28 Japanese stocks wobbled on Wednesday morning as tech shares were dragged down by falls in their U.S. counterparts overnight, while financials rallied on the back of rising U.S. yields.