May 4 Control4 Corp:
* Control4 reports continued, strong financial results for the first quarter of 2017
* Q1 Non-GAAP earnings per share $0.12
* Q1 earnings per share $0.03
* Sees FY 2017 revenue $239.5 million to $243.5 million
* Sees Q2 2017 revenue $59.5 million to $61.5 million
* Q1 revenue rose 16.7 percent to $50.2 million
* Expects Non-GAAP net income for Q2 of 2017 to be between $5.6 and $6.7 million
* Says expects 2017 Non-GAAP earnings per share between $0.92 and $0.99 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
ChargePoint secures $43 million in funding led by Siemens
SAN FRANCISCO, June 28 Electric vehicle charging station maker ChargePoint Inc said on Wednesday it had secured $43 million in financing led by German engineering group Siemens AG, bringing to a close the U.S. company's latest funding round at $125 million.
UK car output falls 10 pct in May ahead of new models
LONDON, June 29 British car production fell 9.7 percent in May as some major manufacturers reached the end of older product lines and prepared to begin building newer models, an industry body said on Thursday.