Ford recalls 15,600 cars in South Africa over steering fluid leak
JOHANNESBURG, June 23 Ford Motor Co is recalling nearly 16,000 Ikon and Figo models in South Africa due to a power steering fluid leak, it said on Friday.
May 2 Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc
* Cooper-Standard reports record first quarter results
* Q1 adjusted earnings per share $2.95
* Q1 sales $902.1 million versus I/B/E/S view $870 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $2.52 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q1 earnings per share $2.20
* Cooper-Standard holdings inc says company is on track to meet previously issued full year guidance ranges
* Cooper-Standard holdings inc says reiterates its full year 2017 guidance
* Fy2017 earnings per share view $10.78, revenue view $3.51 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Spot gold may retest resistance at $1,254 per ounce - technicals * Palladium up over 3 pct for the week (Updates prices) By Nithin ThomasPrasad BENGALURU, June 23 Gold prices edged higher on Friday as the dollar softened and risk aversion due to geopolitical events buoyed the safe-haven appeal of the metal. "Risk aversion is on the rise, mainly due to what's happening in the Middle East and also the news about China cracking down on some loans made overseas l
MADRID, June 23 Spanish builder OHL said on Friday it was looking to sell between 25 percent and 40 percent of is concessions affiliate in an effort to find the unit a partner by the end of the year.