PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - May 30
May 30 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
April 18 Copper Lake Resources Ltd
* Copper Lake acquires Marshall Lake Camp assets and extends option agreement
* Copper Lake Resources Ltd - signed an agreement with Rainy Mountain Royalty Corp to acquire all of camp assets owned by RMO at Marshall Lake property
* Copper Lake Resources - as consideration for purchase of assets, 1-year extension of option agreement, co will issue total of 600,000 shares to RMO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Euro weakens on fears Greece may forego next bailout payment
* Political uncertainty in Europe stokes safe-haven buying * Spot gold, silver touch one-month peaks * Spot gold may rise to $1,276 per ounce -technicals (Adds comment, updates prices) By Nithin ThomasPrasad May 30 Gold edged up to touch a one-month high on Tuesday, with investors turning to the safe-haven asset as geopolitical tensions sapped their appetite for risk. Spot gold had risen 0.1 percent to $1,267.70 per ounce by 0349 GMT. It earlier touch