Sailing-Winds of change for America's Cup in Bermuda Triangle
HAMILTON, Bermuda, June 24 Mystery surrounds what next for the America's Cup if New Zealand win sailing's most prestigious prize in Bermuda next week.
April 27 Corporate Office Properties Trust -
* COPT reports first quarter 2017 results
* Q1 adjusted FFO per share $0.47
* Q1 FFO per share $0.51
* Corporate Office Properties Trust - narrowing guidance for full year, but maintaining original mid-point of $2.04
* Corporate Office Properties Trust sees eps and ffops, as adjusted for comparability, guidance for q2 at ranges of $0.05-$0.07 and $0.47-$0.49, respectively
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.16, revenue view $132.0 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q1 FFO per share view $0.46 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Fy2017 earnings per share view $0.79, revenue view $526.7 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Fy2017 FFO per share view $2.05 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.
June 23 The UPS employee who shot three coworkers to death last week inside a United Parcel Service facility in San Francisco before killing himself appears to have singled out his victims deliberately, but a motive remains unknown, police said on Friday.