Canadian insurer Manulife names Roy Gori CEO
May 25 Manulife Financial Corp, Canada's biggest life insurer, said on Thursday that Roy Gori would replace Donald Guloien as chief executive officer.
May 10 Corridor Resources Inc
* Corridor announces first quarter results
* Qtrly earnings per share $ 0.021
* Qtrly sales $ 4.5 million versus $ 6.5 million last year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
* Nokia - Nokia And Frontier Communications deploy G.Fast Technology to expand gigabit ultra-broadband access across Connecticut Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Royal bank of canada ceo says not a systemic risk if home capital were to continue to experience trouble