Wall St Weekahead-Switch it up this year: Buy in May, till November stay
NEW YORK, May 26 "Sell in May and go away" is perhaps the oldest saw on Wall Street, but it appears there's no shortage of U.S. mutual funds doing exactly that this year.
May 3 CPI Card Group Inc
* CPI Card Group Inc. Reports first quarter 2017 results
* Q1 adjusted loss per share $0.05
* Q1 loss per share $0.08
* Q1 sales $56 million versus i/b/e/s view $58.5 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.01 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sees fy 2017 adjusted earnings per share $0.35 to $0.46
* Sees fy 2017 gaap earnings per share $0.22 to $0.32
* Sees fy 2017 sales $315 million to $340 million
* Cpi Card Group Inc says announces quarterly dividend of $0.045 per share
* Fy2017 earnings per share view $0.39, revenue view $322.6 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SANTO DOMINGO, May 29 Prosecutors in the Dominican Republic arrested 11 people on Monday and are seeking to charge three lawmakers in connection with $92 million in bribes the Brazilian construction company Odebrecht admitted paying to obtain public works contracts.
WINNIPEG/MONTREAL, May 29 Canadian rail shippers are urging Ottawa to intervene in a looming strike at Canadian National Railway Co, the country's largest railroad, fearing that a shut-down would immediately damage their businesses.