BRIEF-Norbord secures wood allocation for Chambord, Quebec OSB Mill
* Norbord - Quebec Minister Of Forests, Wildlife and Parks granted co wood allocation for curtailed Chambord, Quebec OSB Mill to take effect April 1, 2018
March 30 Criteo SA
* Criteo- On March 29, co, units entered amendment,restatement deal amending, restating multicurrency revolving facility agreement dated Sept 24, 2015
* Criteo SA - Amendment, increased maximum principal amount available under facility agreement by EUR100 million to EUR350 million
* Criteo SA - Amendment extended maturity date of facility to March 29, 2022 Source text: [bit.ly/2mTXAXW] Further company coverage:
June 26 Private U.S. property casualty insurers suffered $7.3 billion in catastrophe losses during the 2017 first quarter, the worst such quarter since the 1994 earthquake in Northridge, California, a data company and trade group said on Monday.
* Price per share implies an aggregate fully‐diluted equity value for Gaming Nation of approximately CAD$44 million