BRIEF-Deutsche Bank said to face possible $60 mln derivative loss-Bloomberg,citing sources
* Deutsche Bank said to face possible $60 million derivative loss- Bloomberg,citing sources Source https://bloom.bg/2se2XDX
March 29 Delta Air Lines Inc:
* Delta and Korean Air to expand partnership
* Delta Air Lines - reached agreement with expanded trans-pacific network that will increase travel choices and boost competition between U.S. and Asia
* Says Delta will be launching new nonstop service between Atlanta and Seoul in June 2017
* Delta Air Lines - Korean Air to continue to expand its U.S.-Korea network in summer 2017 with introduction of third roundtrip between Los Angeles,Seoul Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
TORONTO, June 27 Royal Bank of Canada on Tuesday agreed to pay C$21.8 million ($16.5 million) in compensation to clients who were charged excess fees for mutual fund products and fee-based accounts.
NEW YORK, June 27 A Florida man was sentenced on Tuesday to 5-1/2 years in prison after pleading guilty to operating an illegal bitcoin exchange suspected of laundering money for hackers and linked to a data breach at JPMorgan Chase & Co.