June 7 (Reuters) - DHT Holdings Inc
* DHT Holdings, Inc.: Court denies Frontline's request for a preliminary injunction
* High court of Marshall Islands has denied Frontline Ltd's request for a preliminary injunction
* Court cited "Frontline's failure to demonstrate a probability of success on merits of its claims"
* Injuction is relating to transactions contemplated by previously announced vessel acquisition agreement between co and BW Group Limited
* High court of Marshall Islands, Supreme Court of State of NY rejected Frontline's attempt to interfere with co's deal of BW's fleet
* Court noted that Frontline "has no likelihood of success" on any challenge to rights plan implemented by DHT board Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: