UPDATE 1-Home Capital sees 2nd-qtr loss on costs related to liquidity issue
June 29 Canadian lender Home Capital Group Inc said on Thursday it expects to record a loss in the second quarter due to costs related to its efforts to shore up liquidity.
April 14 Diagnos Inc
* Diagnos announces private placement
* Diagnos Inc says private placement of up to 330 units for an aggregate value of up to $3.3 million
* Diagnos Inc - proceeds of offering will be used to develop new geographical markets and to fund operating and product development expenses Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Teck resources ltd - announced that its Mexican subsidiary has entered into a binding agreement with a subsidiary of Goldcorp Inc
* Net revenues increased 12.3 pct to $97.6 million in Q1 of 2017