France's JCDecaux, America Movil create joint venture in Mexico
June 27 France's JCDecaux said on Tuesday it will create a joint venture with Mexican telecommunications group America Movil by merging their out of home (OOH) advertising businesses.
May 11 DICK'S Sporting Goods Inc:
* Dick's sporting goods announces leadership changes
* André Hawaux announced retirement
* Lauren Hobart named President
* Says Hawaux will remain with company through Q2 of 2017
* André Hawaux is retiring from his position as Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer
* Keri Jones will join co on May 22, 2017 as Executive Vice President, Chief Merchant, reporting to Edward Stack
* Don Germano will re-join DICK'S on May 30, 2017 as Senior Vice President, Operations, reporting to Lauren Hobart Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
ZURICH, June 27 Novartis's generics unit Sandoz said the European Commission approved Erelzi, its biosimilar to Amgen's Enbrel, to treat inflammatory diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, and psoriatic arthritis.
* JCDECAUX AND AMÉRICA MÓVIL TO CREATE A JOINT VENTURE BY MERGING THEIR OOH BUSINESSES IN MEXICO