BA cancels flights from London's Heathrow, Gatwick after IT outage
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said it had cancelled all flights from London's Heathrow and Gatwick airports scheduled before 1700 GMT on Saturday due to a global computer outage.
May 4 Diebold Nixdorf Inc:
* Diebold Nixdorf reports 2017 first quarter financial results
* Qtrly gaap eps from continuing operations was a loss of $0.78, or earnings of $0.08 on a non-gaap basis
* Qtrly net sales $1,102.8 million versus $509.6 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.01, revenue view $1.16 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sees fy 2017 total revenue of about $5.0 billion
* Sees fy 2017 gaap loss per share of $0.95 - $0.65
* Fy2017 earnings per share view $1.57, revenue view $5.03 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sees fy 2017 adjusted earnings per share $1.40 - $1.70 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, May 27 British Airways flights in Britain were being delayed and passengers were suffering long waits at airports on Saturday because of a global system outage, the airline said.
May 26 Hackers used malware to steal customer payment data from most of Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc's restaurants over a span of three weeks, the company said on Friday, adding to woes at the chain whose sales had just started recovering from a string of food safety lapses in 2015.