March 30 Distinct Infrastructure Group Inc
* Distinct Infrastructure announces debt refinancing
* Distinct Infrastructure says working with Royal Bank Of Canada, its existing senior lender, to consolidate all of its debt under one facility
* Distinct Infrastructure Group Inc - company will complete refinancing effective may 26, 2017
* Distinct Infrastructure Group- by restructuring its debt, co anticipates reducing its effective interest rate from approximately 10% to just under 4%
* Distinct Infrastructure Group - as part of proce as part of debt refinancing process, to exercise option under crown capital debt facility to repay debt early Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
PRESS DIGEST- British Business - June 28
June 28 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
UPDATE 1-Pan American Energy to invest $1.2 bln in Argentina in 2017
BUENOS AIRES, June 27 Argentina-based Pan American Energy, a unit of BP Plc, will invest some $1.2 billion in the South American country this year, a company spokesman said on Tuesday, down from the $1.4 billion that the company had announced for 2016.