May 2 Douglas Emmett Inc:
* Qtrly funds from operations $0.47 per share
* Qtrly adjusted funds from operations $0.39 per share
* Douglas Emmett Inc - updating 2017 full year guidance for net income per common share to $0.52 to $0.58
* Douglas Emmett Inc - increasing 2017 guidance to $1.89 to $1.95 for FFO and $1.54 to $1.60 for AFFO
* Q1 FFO per share view $0.47 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Fy2017 FFO per share view $1.91 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text (bit.ly/2pViBTg) Further company coverage:
UPDATE 1-Shaw Communications' adds cable customers for first time since 2010
June 28 Shaw Communications Inc on Wednesday reported strong quarterly subscriber gains at its revamped cable business and notched wireless profit growth even as it spent heavily to build up both businesses.
UPDATE 1-U.S. charges Penn West Petroleum, ex-executives with accounting fraud
WASHINGTON, June 28 U.S. securities regulators on Wednesday filed civil accounting fraud charges against Canada-based oil and gas company Penn West Petroleum Ltd and several of its former top finance executives.