BA cancels flights from London's Heathrow, Gatwick after IT outage
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said it had cancelled all flights from London's Heathrow and Gatwick airports scheduled before 1700 GMT on Saturday due to a global computer outage.
March 27 DST Systems Inc:
* DST Systems Inc - on March 27, 2017, co and/or certain subsidiaries, entered into a series of definitive agreements
* DST Systems- pursuant to agreement,Boston Financial Data Services Inc, international financial data services ltd to be wholly-owned indirect units of co
* DST Systems-pursuant to agreement,state street corp to contribute interest in IFDS realty,shares of stock in vestmark to BFDS in exchange for shares of BFDS
* DST Systems-unit to, post reorganization, acquire state street's interest in BFDS for 2 million shares of state street common stock owned by unit valued $157.6 million
* DST Systems-pursuant to agreement,co indirectly purchased all membership interests of IFDS Realty UK held by IFDS LP,for combined $175 million in cash Source text:(bit.ly/2nsFMBT) Further company coverage:
LONDON, May 27 British Airways flights in Britain were being delayed and passengers were suffering long waits at airports on Saturday because of a global system outage, the airline said.
May 26 Hackers used malware to steal customer payment data from most of Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc's restaurants over a span of three weeks, the company said on Friday, adding to woes at the chain whose sales had just started recovering from a string of food safety lapses in 2015.