May 4 Dunkin' Brands
* CEO on conf call- "consumer is demanding higher-quality
products more quickly and at lower prices, a phenomenon known as
the amazon effect"
* CEO - stronger inflation means less disposable income,
consumers are becoming more selective with how they spend those
* CEO - in February, began a 300 store streamline menu set,
believe streamlined menu is making Dunkin' an easier place to
* Will be rolling out streamlined menu to 800 more
restaurants this year
* CEO- look forward to rolling out our home delivery test to
more markets in the near term
* Exec- "it's a competitive environment, we're going to
continue to dial-up the value as we go forward, that was one of
the key learnings coming out of Q1"
Further company coverage: