March 6 Egalet Corp:
* Egalet - on Feb 28, co and its units entered into a drug product manufacturing services agreement with Halo Pharmaceutical, Inc - SEC filing
* Egalet Corp - co engaged Halo to provide certain services related to manufacture, supply of arymotm er tablets for co's commercial use in United States
* Egalet Corp - term of agreement is five years from date of Egalet's first firm order for product
* Egalet - is obligated to purchase all of its requirements for product from Halo through 2019, and 75 percent of its requirements thereafter
* Egalet Corp - agreement will automatically extend for successive 2-year renewal terms Source text: (bit.ly/2lPvWGr) Further company coverage:
UPDATE 1-Corruption charges against Brazil's Temer expected to come in waves -source
June 23 Brazil's top federal prosecutor will level corruption charges against President Michel Temer one at a time instead of making all the accusations at once, a strategy aimed at weakening his defense, a source with direct knowledge of the process told Reuters on Friday.
INSIGHT-Under pressure, Western tech firms bow to Russian demands to share cyber secrets
WASHINGTON/MOSCOW, June 23 Western technology companies, including Cisco, IBM and SAP , are acceding to demands by Moscow for access to closely guarded product security secrets, at a time when Russia has been accused of a growing number of cyber attacks on the West, a Reuters investigation has found.