Sailing-Winds of change for America's Cup in Bermuda Triangle
HAMILTON, Bermuda, June 24 Mystery surrounds what next for the America's Cup if New Zealand win sailing's most prestigious prize in Bermuda next week.
May 4 Empire Company Ltd
* Empire launches major transformation initiative to simplify its business, unlock national scale and significantly reduce costs
* Company to deliver $500 million in annualized savings by 2020
* Empire company - annualized cost savings will come from collapsing multiple, independent regions into largely national, functionally-led structure
* Initial results from transformational initiative are not expected to be reflected until end of calendar 2017
* Empire company - initial one-time costs will begin to be expensed in q4 of fiscal 2017 with majority of costs expensed in first half of fiscal 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.
June 23 The UPS employee who shot three coworkers to death last week inside a United Parcel Service facility in San Francisco before killing himself appears to have singled out his victims deliberately, but a motive remains unknown, police said on Friday.