BRIEF-Agile therapeutics resubmits new drug application for transdermal contraceptive patch
* Agile therapeutics resubmits new drug application (NDA) for its transdermal contraceptive patch, Twirla®
April 21 Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc
* Enanta announces eight weeks of treatment with Abbvie's investigational, pan-genotypic, ribavirin-free HCV regimen of glecaprevir/pibrentasvir (g/p) achieved high SVR rates in challenging-to-treat genotype 3 chronic HCV patients
* Enanta - 95 percent patients with genotype 3 chronic hepatitis c virus , without cirrhosis, new to treatment achieved svr(12) with 8 weeks of treatment
* Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc says in endurance-3 study, no patients who received 8 weeks of g/p discontinued treatment due to adverse events Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Dimension Therapeutics completes strategic review and updates corporate priorities
June 27 U.S. stock index futures were lower on Tuesday as a selloff in technology shares continued, while investors awaited clues on interest rate hikes from Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen's talk in London.