UPDATE 1-GM settles hundreds of ignition switch lawsuits
NEW YORK, June 23 General Motors Co has agreed to settle federal lawsuits by as many as 203 plaintiffs over defective ignition switches in its vehicles, a Friday court filing shows.
May 4 Enerflex Ltd:
* Enerflex reports first quarter 2017 financial results and quarterly dividend
* Qtrly earnings per share $0.28
* Qtrly revenue $354.8 million versus $271.7 million
* Enerflex Ktd - in quarter, recorded bookings of $318.7 million, increase of 390% compared to $65.0 million recorded in Q1 of 2016
* Enerflex Ltd - "continues to see a strong bookings trend after end of quarter with approximately $250 million of bookings recorded already during Q2"
* Q1 end backlog $692.2 million versus $334.9 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SAO PAULO, June 23 Brazil's agriculture minister prepared to travel to the United States on Friday to fight a ban on imports of fresh Brazilian beef, which hit shares of local meatpackers and revived concerns about the image of the world's largest beef exporter.
* U.S. FDA approves Bevyxxa® (Betrixaban) first and only anticoagulant for hospital and extended duration prevention of Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) in acutely ill medical patients