Sailing-Winds of change for America's Cup in Bermuda Triangle
HAMILTON, Bermuda, June 24 Mystery surrounds what next for the America's Cup if New Zealand win sailing's most prestigious prize in Bermuda next week.
May 4 Esco Technologies Inc
* Esco announces second quarter 2017 results
* Sees FY 2017 GAAP earnings per share $2.16 to $2.26
* Sees Q3 2017 GAAP earnings per share $0.46 to $0.51
* Q2 GAAP earnings per share $0.43
* Q2 sales rose 16 percent to $161 million
* Esco Technologies Inc - test orders were $44 million in Q2 2017
* Esco Technologies - current expectations for 2017 remain consistent with details outlined in business outlook presented in co's Nov. 7, 2016 release
* Esco Technologies Inc - "remain confident that we are on track to achieve sales, EPS, EBIT and EBITDA growth that we projected for 2017" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.
June 23 The UPS employee who shot three coworkers to death last week inside a United Parcel Service facility in San Francisco before killing himself appears to have singled out his victims deliberately, but a motive remains unknown, police said on Friday.